Saturday 26 May 2012

IF- Faded


I haven done Illustration Friday for a little while due to uni workload,
but I've just finished me latest project and have now got the time to do some
personal illustration. (see post below for a look at my latest uni work)

This was more of an experiment than anything, as I'm trying to make lighting
a more prominent part of my work. Please let me know what you think
 and whether you can tell the form of the character well enough?

Its need some more work I think, but I'm okay with it at the moment. 
I'd like to try it again sometime with a more cartoon like character...

(c) Toby Allen 2012

4 comments:

  1. I love this such an adorable concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I like the effect. It took a little work to make out the head and above, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! And thank you for the feedback! I totally know what you mean about the head and hair, I do think it needs a little work, but Im glad you like it! =D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...